Practicing Astrology is an abomination to God. It greatly offends God who is jealous for your love. Because practicing it is going to another source, another god, another source of power for information. It is considered fortunetelling by the stars. This is considered occultism and is forbidden in scripture. Below are the Scriptures referring to Astrology. Repent and ask God to forgive you for practicing sin. 1 John 1:9 says; If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Exodus 20:1-5 (NKJV) The First Commandment1 And God spoke all these words, saying:2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
- Deuteronomy 17:2-5 (NKJV) 2 “If there is found among you, within any of your gates which the LORD your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing His covenant, 3 who has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded, 4 and it is told you, and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination has been committed in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has committed that wicked thing, and shall stone to death that man or woman with stones.
- Deuteronomy 4:19 (NKJV) 19 And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the LORD your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage.
- Jeremiah 8:2-3 (NKJV) 2 They shall spread them before the sun and the moon and all the host of heaven, which they have loved and which they have served and after which they have walked, which they have sought and which they have worshiped. They shall not be gathered nor buried; they shall be like refuse on the face of the earth. 3 Then death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of those who remain of this evil family, who remain in all the places where I have driven them,” says the LORD of hosts.
- Isaiah 47:13-15 (NKJV)13 You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels;Let now the astrologers, the stargazers,And the monthly prognosticators Stand up and save you From what shall come upon you.14 Behold, they shall be as stubble,The fire shall burn them; They shall not deliver themselves From the power of the flame; It shall not be a coal to be warmed by, Nor a fire to sit before 15 Thus shall they be to you With whom you have labored, Your merchants from your youth; They shall wander each one to his quarter. No one shall save you.
View and Listen to the Video and Audio Archives by clicking on the link at the top of this page.
Frank speaks and travels regularly to other parts of Florida and The U.S. Please use the contact page for more information on the Ministry, and our speaking and ministry schedule. If you would like to have Frank speak at your event, the contact page can be used for that as well.